Thursday, April 27, 2006

Kid not Included



Here are the flowers my mother sent to my mother in law today. It was a good day for it, as Nel was feeling rather low and her response to getting them was as enthusiastic as she has been all day.

A body would think that somebody had gone out and gottten all Nel's favorite flowers and put them in a pot which will look just smashing in her bedroom when she gets home. Well done, mom.

Those two flowers are only leaning due to the interference of the, um, background character, they were standing up straight when they were delivered.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture. The flowers and the boy are perfect. Could you send me this picture in color? My printer is only black and white and I would really like this one in color.

I am glad Nel liked her flowers and from what I can see was in the pot, they are some of my favorites too.

Thank you for your help.

Mom

Anonymous said...

MJ

I downloaded the pic and sent it to my work email. I'll see if I can print it and mail it to you.

John M.

Anonymous said...

MJ

I printed the pic, but the resolution is pretty low and it did not come out well. I'll mail it to you anyhow.

John M.