Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Travel Plans

Okay, the tickets are bought, we are coming for Christmas. The bad news is, we are indeed going to be flying on Christmas Day itself and flying back the Friday before Daan's birthday. * Hopefully next year the holiday schedule works out better, what can I tell you.

This should be interesting.

Eh. what's so horrible about flying on Christmas Day?** Over the ocean and through passport control, to grandmother's house we go....

*Mom for god's sake don't fight with me, I promise you if there had been any other realistic option I would have taken it. Quickly.

** Don't answer that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeannine:

So you arrive at what time on 25 December? And what is date and time of departure? Gotta know the details, darling.

I can pick you up for sure. Tell me what the itinery is as you figure it out. OK?

Love you,
Dad