Monday, April 18, 2005

Shopping list

I am now making my shopping list of stuff to get in the States to bring back here. This includes a lot of cold and allergy medicines as I have no plans to develop the strength of character which comes from suffering through the flu without decongestants. My character will just have to look after itself.

It also includes a number of Pixters; it appears we are about to start a new rage here in Holland.

Those of you on the left side of the pond, if you want any imports brought to you, now's the time to list them here or email them to me. They must be small enough to haul home on a bicycle; otherwise, have at it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coffee Cookies...I'm on my last package.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Jeannine:

What's a Pixter?

Dad

Anonymous said...

Jeannine's Mom:

Send me your mailing address and I'll send the free parking ticket. Also, check your email for details.

Jeannine's Dad

Jeannine said...

Hi, dad,

A pixter is a toy from Fisher-Price. It's mostly a screen you can draw on (with a couple variations like dot to dot and so on) and it has a little animated alien who comes in and zaps your picture away when you push the delete button.

It's cute. The music it makes is cute too, at least the first fifty times or so; then it gets old.

They have software you can plug in to play more games; I expect to be haunting the Toys R Us in the states for the software when we get there. Either they do not have it here or it has another name I have not yet discovered.

Anyway, it seems to be unavailable because all his little friends want to play with the Pixter when they come over.